Rear-End Accident Lawyer
Contact us if you’ve been hurt in a rear-end crash in Georgia
Car accidents often occur in Macon and throughout Georgia. And the most common type of car crash is the rear-end collision. When these accidents occur, some people don’t take them seriously at the start.
But if you’ve been in a rear-end car accident, you know how serious such collisions can be for everyone involved. That’s why it’s important to talk to an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible after your accident. Otherwise, you could miss out on your only opportunity to obtain the financial compensation you rightfully deserve.
Macon, Georgia car accident attorney Jon R. Hawk knows what you’re going through. That’s because he has been helping injury victims just like you for more than 20 years. He knows what questions to ask, what evidence to look for and how to build a strong legal case. That’s why we have such a well-earned reputation at Jon R. Hawk, Sr., LLC.
Rear-end accidents happen for many different reasons. Some of the most common causes include:
- Texting drivers – Instead of paying attention, texting drivers may crash into the rear end of other vehicles.
- Distracted drivers – It’s not just texting drivers who cause rear-end crashes. Drivers using GPS devices, talking on phones, changing radio stations or eating cause crashes.
- Speeding – The faster people drive, the less time they have to stop – and avoid crashing into the car in front of them.
- Drunk driving – Drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs often fail to stop in time, causing a rear-end accident with serious or even fatal injuries.
- Tired drivers – Many people work longer hours nowadays – and sleep much less. The result? Many tired drivers fall asleep or lose focus, resulting in a serious rear-end crash.
Whatever the cause of your rear-end accident, make sure you get the help you need. Make sure you contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation today. We’re here to help you when you need us most.
We Can Help
You might think you don’t need a lawyer if another driver crashed into the back of your car. All you have to do is contact your insurance company and they’ll take care of everything. You didn’t do anything wrong. So you have nothing to worry about, right?
Don’t be so sure. In many cases, insurance companies do everything they can to make sure accident victims don’t get all the money they deserve, even when fault seems clear-cut. And whenever possible, insurance companies they’ll try to deny claims altogether.
That’s not right. That’s why we’re honored to represent people seriously injured in rear-end accidents. We can speak for you when insurance companies try to silence you. We know how to take them on. And if they refuse to cooperate, we’re prepared to take them to court. We’re here for you when you need us most. Call (478) 757-6536 today and schedule your free consultation.