Let Us Fight For You.
- Personal Injury
Jon R. Hawk is a trial attorney at the Macon, Georgia office of the Hawk Law Firm. Jon grew up in Western North Carolina and after graduating from Appalachian State University he moved to Athens, Georgia to attend the University of Georgia School of Law. In 1997, he graduated from law school and moved to Macon, Georgia to start his law practice. Jon represented insurance companies for the first four years of his career and since 2002, he has represented individuals and the families of those who have been injured or killed due to the negligence of others.
Jon has tried jury trials to verdict all over the state of Georgia. He attended the Trial Lawyers College in 2018, spending 24 days in Wyoming learning trial skills from some of the nation's best trial lawyers.
Jon has received the prestigious "AV" rating by Martindale Hubbell. This rating is based upon evaluations from attorneys and judges and is the highest rating attainable based on legal ability and ethics in the practice of law.
Jon has been asked to speak at seminars around the country including recently, Trial Lawyers University, Live Vegas in October of 2022, Breakout Group on Jury Selection, and Case Analysis Webinar, Auto Accident with Injuries – September 27, 2022, Panelist, H2H Panel Discussion, October 2023.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 1997
- Appalachian State University
- B.A. - 1993
- Georgia, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Macon Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Macon Bar Association, Member
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Macon Trial Lawyers Association, Past President
- "AV" by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Georgia Rising Star - Atlanta Magazine
- Super Lawyers 2023
Classes & Seminars
- Continuing Legal Education Seminars
- Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming
- North Macon Rotary Club, Member
- First Presbyterian Church Macon, Member