Getting Medical Care

Helping injured workers in Middle Georgia

Most workers injured on the job in Georgia are covered under their employer's workers' compensation insurance coverage. By state law, injured workers are entitled to receive medical care for treatment directly related to their work-related injuries or diagnosed illness. Jon R. Hawk, Sr., LLC helps you get the medical care you need for your injuries.

In order to get medical care, there is a process that must be followed, which can be confusing. Macon workers’ compensation attorney Jon R. Hawk knows how to navigate the process so your injuries can be treated.